It’s a Birthday tradition to write a listed post list this one every year on my birthday.
2020 is a weird year and undoubtedly the entire 2020 is going to be the same. And because there are so many new people who have joined me on my journey, I thought I will pen down things about me that I am comfortable to share with my e-family.
So as I turn 26 this year, here are 26 random things about me –
- I can eat Paani Poori all day everyday.
- I am an Aagri(Maharashtrian/Marathi) and was raised as a non vegetarian with sea food (Read – Crabs) being my personal favourite.
- I am a Vegan since September 2019.
- I am a multi passionate person and that has helped me to be a better homeschooling mom & blogger.
- I once worked with Netflix as a blogger. (2017-2018)
- I have had a 1 surgery in October 2019.
- I hate coffee. Even the smell of it.
- I hate chocolate flavoured ice cream, cake and the random chocolates that you get in the market.
- I love fruits and all my birthday cakes are either fruit flavoured or dry fruit flavoured, so are my ice creams.
- I cannot survive on bland food, I need mirchi in my food and life.
- I absolutely love the beach and water. I am a water baby.
- If I have 3-4 hours of free time you will find me and my daughter sitting at Marine Drive every alternate day.
- I have two pet turtles named Ross & Rachel.
- I have a thing for virtual games since childhood.
- All my best friends stay in different cities now.
- I stay in Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- I have a thing for cute paper products.
- I write better than I speak.
- I am a socially awkward person.
- I am an old school at heart. I will choose garma garam chai and pakode over fancy exotic meals or partying.
- I have body image issues that I am yet to talk about. (This is the first time I am acknowledging them)
- I was born & raised in Vasai for 18 years.
- I am a foodie, but I believe with only desi taste buds. I have most Firangi khana.
- I absolutely love playing Bingo/Housie (without any involvement of money)
- I am a good cook (But I still haven’t learnt to make round rotis because I don’t like rotis) I am more of a rice person.
- And finally, my favourite chocolates are Ravalgaon candies(The colourful ones and Panpasand).